Oh wow, where do i start? First of all, hello . I never forgot about the existence of this blog but i guess, i also never did anything about it. I used to religiously blog about everything i experienced from travels to random friends dispute in primary school, to what i dreamed of the night before. Most of the posts are deleted or archived along the way of course. A lot of things has happened since my last post. I guess life just did its thing. I left my job that i had once served for over 5 or 6ish years. Do i regret ever starting? I would say no because then i wouldn't be what i am today. What i do regret is my inability to treat others equally. I often find myself struggling to give a 100% to everyone and that was the start of my downfall. I have been reflection about who i am as a person and how i would like to move forward from this. I changed a lot during my time there. The burnt out made me turn into something i never imagined myself to be. It's somewhat k...
Comments
Post a Comment