Total Pageviews

15 May, 2021

witch

I get to leave work an hour earlier today because of my bloodshot red left eye. I look terrible, i feel terrible and i just wanna stop, drop and roll. About half the population turned up and although it felt a lil blue without everyone present, i still enjoyed pouring my entire energy out to the kids. It's always a joy seeing their works come to life. The amount of emails and messages we got are beyond me. My eyes were startin to hurt from starin at the comp for too long so i decided to do phonecalls instead as a "break". 

Fam.

No.

I ended up getting bombared and it almost feels like i was blamed for Covid's very existence. Can't really go into detail on here of course but my goodness, trust and believe, it drained all energy i ever had left in me. These past few weeks, i felt like i've ran out of patience because i easily get frustrated over random things but i guess, the various phonecalls made me have more faith in myself. I shall be Positive Patricia in this post. Or at least, i'll try. Haha


-

Since i'm on here and i clearly have nothin better to do, let me share a random strange phenomenon lately.

Approx three weeks ago, i dreamed of me asking my sister to make me some waffles because apparently we bought a new waffle maker. (in the dream ya not irl). I woke up feeling confident as heck and told myself, "Just wait. Ferr will come and make me some waffles sometime soon". I did NOT mention it to anyone nor was i even craving waffles. I barely eat anything these days anyway. Bare in mind, we haven't made or bought waffles in a LONG time. I would say about a year maybe?

So anyway, about a week later, i was busy having my 7pm class and Ferr called me out of the blue. She doesn't really call much so i thought it could be important. So i picked up and she went all

"Rainn what time are you coming home? I'm making waffles. Do u want some?"

Yoooooooooooo

What kind of witchcraft is this!?








No comments:

Post a Comment