Total Pageviews

18 May, 2021

Tuesdays with...


I finally finished Nezuko today. I'm sorry friends, i do not watch much anime nor am i a fan of Demon Slayer. Nezuko is currently one of the most popular character among current students and the public. I drew her as a sample for our new upcoming holiday workshop. I love using colour pencils but wow, they can be really energy draining sometimes. Haha. 

Usually i'm all alone on Tuesdays. LS had to do a bunch of art kits so she joined in and we jammed to delightful One Direction songs. Hahaha. My previous Tuesdays have been painful and it was a struggle to be with my own thoughts. I can safely say that i am in a much better place now... but i also feel like i'm living my life in the confines of fear. 

Managed to do an outline of what we'll be teachin in Zoom. It feels quite surreal to be back to where we once were. The first lockdown caused so much frenzy and it scares me that nothing much has changed since then. May God ease all our affairs. 

My appetite is slowly coming back and i feel really touched when friends are celebrating this small improvement. Sigh. I'm truly surrounded by people who care so much about me. I have absolutely no reason to be sad but yet i still am. I didn't realize how much weight i lost until i stepped on the weighing machine. 

From late December 2020 to today, i lost a total of 10kg.

TEN.

Once again, if you're wondering "howwww?!!" 

I would not recommend it but... Just don't eat. And if that isn't helping much, have feelings for someone who doesn't have feelings for you. 

Guranteed drastic weight loss. 

Hahaha

Ha









No comments:

Post a Comment