Total Pageviews

19 May, 2021

So endure patiently with beautiful patience

We received an email regardin a mandatory swab test for all tenants to do today. I don't know who planned it (or didn't) because the crowd was wild. The queue extended beyond two bridges and it didn't die down, so we just went ahead and joined in. They should have separated us in batches according to levels or something. It felt like the whole hub was in the queue haha. I wish i was exaggerating. There were so many times i wanted to give up but i couldn't. That's how i feel with life sometimes. 

When you just wanna give up but, you don't really know what you're giving up on exactly>

We stood and waited for more than 3 hours in total. I had already done a swab prior but this one was a lil uncomfortable. It feels kinda like when you go swimming and you accidently get water all up your nostrils. Just 20 seconds in and we were good to go so that was aite

Just when i thought i had minimal patience left in me, God showed me that i actually have a lot more. 

Alhamdulillah.

Went back to the studio afterwards to allow reality to sink in. To be honest, i still don't know how to feel. I'm just getting by everyday as it is i guess. A lot of students are opting OUT of zoom lessons this time round. I don't blame them at all. Our working hours are revised so we'll get to go home earlier during weekdays. Alhamdulillah. I'm grateful for everything, regardless. I've been wanting to do a timelapse of a painting. I guess i have no excuses not to do it now right? Haha. 

I have so much to be grateful for today. I have been eating much better and i had the delicious Kimchi Ramen from the coffee shop. I hope Korean Auntie still gets to come to work. It's always nice seeing her around. Same goes for the drink stall auntie. Somehow, she ALWAYS speaks to me in mandarin. Haha. I've grown so used to it, sometimes i start the convo with a "Ni hao auntiee!!!" 

I miss the kids already but i know i'll see them again real soon. And when we are all back, it will be as though no time has passed in between us. 

Due to the minimal zoom sessions we are going to have, i hope we'll be able to catch up on EVERYTHING that was put on hold. It's good that i keep myself busy. The busier, the better. When i drown myself in work-related tasks, my thoughts won't even have time to be loud

God is making me wait. 
And i will wait. 
I just hope He makes it easier for me. 

Insha'Allah. 

X






No comments:

Post a Comment