Total Pageviews

15 May, 2021

hey ho

I know, i know.
You're prolly thinking "lol who the heck uses blogger still!?"

I started this blog back in sec 1 i think. I didn't think i was gonna last till today haha. To be fair, i did pause for a few years. For the longest time, writing has always been my outlet. I guess it still is. 

It's currently 8.05am and i'm just chilling on my bed. My left eye is still raw red from last night's random attack. Nothing happened really, i'm just being dramatic. I think it's just my contacts acting up on me. Once again, when i feel like life has been scamming me, another issue comes along. 

What's new ya friends

Heading out in another 10ish minutes. Not expecting much of a turn out due to yesterday's announcement. I barely slept because i was oddly (not really) frustrated. I guess i still don't know how to feel just yet. It's either that or i'm feeling everything at once. Eitherway, the feeling is NOT first class.

I'm not trying to be a Negative Nancy today but online classes are gonna drain me out like nobody's business. It's one thing to teach art but it's a whole other thing to teach art ONLINE. Tried and tested for 2 ish months from the first lockdown. God. That was something else. I mean, i did have a lot of fun too. Having to see the kids again after a month and catching up like no other. That was nice. Oh and matching PJs with some of them, hahaha. One of my fav memories.

It's gonna take a toll on the kids too, sigh. Imagine the amount of classes they have to sit through via Zoom. The thought of it sends me to space.

I'm gonna try to be active again on here. No exact reasons. I just like to read and write. I barely have time to read now so i guess this is the next closest thing. I have not finished my book too. GOD. I took a break for 2 years on that. When kids get annoyed on my unfinished paintings, boy, they have not seen my other projects. Hahaha.

I need professional help.

I'm going to get through today and i'm gonna go back home to sleep. Yknow what frustrates me more though? Is the fact that sleep is the one true escape from my loud thoughts BUT i can't seem to sleep.

Like jajxjsdksmdkakskakssksk fuck?

I am confusion, America xplain.







No comments:

Post a Comment