Total Pageviews

22 April, 2020

Extension

The Circuit Breaker has been extended till 1st of June. I'm not surprised but I can't help but to worry about what the future holds. I am still very much grateful to be home and safe but there is only so much work I can do at home. Perhaps I should start selling things online. A lot of food businesses are flourishing online right now so maybe it is time to get on the bandwagon. 


Lee Min Ho is back and looking as dashing as ever! Only on episode 2 of The King: Eternal Monarch but i'm already loving it. I love Korean storylines. They're always out of the world and well-thought. The show is giving me Goblin vibes AND the main actress IS from Goblin. KL says my obsession with Koreans is a phase and it will wear off soon. I mean, i am sure it is but till then, i'm just gon keep dreaming of many possibilities. haha.

I used to be like this in primary school when Princess Hours and Boys Over Flowers were popular. I honestly don't know how I got out of that first phase though. haha. I don't mind so much. As long as i'm not hurting anybody, i'm good. haha.


Currently waiting for my videos to be exported. I have to do it today because I gotta upload them tomorrow. The exporting process takes forever on my laptop and I can't risk doing it tomorrow cause I'll end up missing the supposed upload time. I hope the kids are doing well and staying safe indoors. I don't know how long it will be till I see them again. Insha'Allah this will all be over before we know it.


Took a break on Ferr's wall that I was painting and decided to draw Suga and J-Hope instead. I haven't been drawing lately and I feel so out of practise. I like the outcome of both despite them not really looking like them but I know with time, patience and practise, i'm able to do a lot better. I'm gonna try to finish the cottage painting tomorrow and come up with many more visual aids for future themes. I would like everyday to be a productive day. There are some days where i'll just sit in all day and binge-watch Netflix series but I have to ensure that the rest of the days will be jam packed with activities. 








No comments:

Post a Comment