Total Pageviews

29 September, 2020

funny story

"Maybe in 5 years' time when i look back at this post, i'd laugh at myself on how young i was.
Maybe i'd be smiling from ear to ear with my husband-to-be by my side.
Maybe i'd be smiling sadly with my apartment with cats, all alone.
Maybe i'd be abroad, doing something really productive and meeting loads of new people.
Maybe i'd be on a cliff, just swinging my legs at the edge, feeling the wind blow on my face. M
aybe i'd be backstage with Justin Bieber, consoling him on his bad day.
Maybe i'd be someone completely different.
Maybe, maybe i'd be happy."

I wrote this on March 4th, 2015.

Guess what? None of the above came true HAHA. Perhaps i could say that i am much happier now as compared to where i was but that's it. 

I don't know who needs to hear this but i've been way over the Justin Bieber phase. 

Also, we're still in a pandemic. I can't even chill by a random cliff. 

It's funny how i actually think 5 years is how long it takes for something big to happen. 

I'll check in again in another 5 perhaps. 
I'll be 30 then.

That actually scares me.


No comments:

Post a Comment