Save your tears for another day

Hey.

It's been a good minute hasn't it?
We're still in a pandemic and we're already in MID january 2021. I feel like it hasn't completely hit me that we're in the future. I guess everyone's just trying to get through the day as is. 

Friends has already gotten vaccinated and i'm happy for them. I hope everyone gets the opportunity to do so soon. Malaysia has gone back into lockdown and it seems like we're gonna have to take tighter measures here, because of a recent spread case in the community. 

Is anyone else exhausted?

Work is work, i guess. I decided to stay on and see where life leads me to. I've been unmotivated and unproductive. I've been going in and out of sleep and even then, i still feel the need to hibernate. My body lacks energy and my food consumption has been wild. I haven't been taking care of myself well and it shows. I feel somewhat stuck. I can't really put into into words honestly. I tried explaining it to friends but it was difficult so i gave up trying. 

Not everything has been going downhill of course. Alhamdulillah for all the good things. And the bad. And the in betweens.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July 2024