Outplayed

Plans got cancelled today because my friends fell sick. I stayed home, watched Netflix, cooked and probably fell asleep a couple of times. I did manage to read a few chapters to Cecelia Ahern's "Roar". An absolutely brilliant book that empowers woman. I started reading it on Sunday despite not wanting it to be away from it's plastic cover. I guess i got too excited. I love the smell and feel of a new good book. I NEVER get disappointed with any of C. Ahern's books. I did not want to finish reading it fast so i decided to take breaks in between them. I want to savour every chapter. Sounds a little gross but book lovers will understand.

I might have eaten way too much today. I feel worse than an overly inflated balloon. Managed to squeeze out fresh lemons to make multiple cups of lemon juices though. I guess it did make me feel better about myself.

Just a little.

I'm planning to stay in again tomorrow. I need to recharge. I'm not going to do anything work-related and i'm going to spend time relaxing. I feel like i'm a lil tensed. I need a breather.

I love my current hair colour (mint ash) but i do have random spots of very light ashy green near my roots. In certain lighting, they look grey.

Congratulations, Rainn, you outplayed yourself. You have now aged 10 years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July 2024