Total Pageviews

23 May, 2018

Trying not to drag my feet

Grateful to have witnessed the heavenly purplish-pink sky as the sun was setting earlier on. I could not believe what i was seeing. Caught it on camera but of course, you can't compare the photo to the real thing. Some things are better seen in real life anyway.

I've been writing and trying to produce new works but it has been a real slow progress.

I need motivation in pill form.

We installed a ceiling fan in our room thinking it'd be a great investment but i find myself wearing lesser clothes to bed. Even then, i'd still be sweating buckets. Maybe we should just get the AC fixed once and for all. It won't look good on the bill but imagine the quality of sleep we could get though.

Just imagine.

Desperately need to get the room cleaned but everytime i see my bed, all plans are automatically cancelled. I've been sleeping so much, it's kinda scaring me. I used to be the type who would have difficulties sleeping but these days, i could just switch off once my head touches the soft pillow.

Maybe i should get my name changed to Tired.

"hi who are you?"

"i'm Tired"

Ha.

Ha.

Ha.





No comments:

Post a Comment